Ambergris Caye Dive Adventure
7 Nights & 5 Nights - Guaranteed Departure - Daily (Minimum 2 persons)
Multiple local dive sites lie just beyond the reef's crest, a short 5 to 10 minute boat ride from your hotel's dock (transfer time may vary depending on local location. Average dive depths range from 60 to 100 feet. Discover the vivid terrain of boulder and pillar coral formations.
Glide by waving sea fans and sponges, then explore spur and groove canyons where an abundance of colorful fish reside. The elusive marine species such as giant groupers, sharks, eagle rays and turtles, swim alongside as you experience their world.
- Airport Reception
- Hotel Taxes
- Round-trip domestic flights (BZE-SPR-BZE)
- Hotel transfers
- 5 days x 2-tank Barrier Reef dives for 7 night package
- 3 days x 2-tank dives for 5 night package
- professional PADI Dive Master
- Tanks, weights and belt
- Government Taxes
- Dive gears (BCD, Regulator, Fins, Mask, Fins, Wetsuit, Dive Light)
- Meals not mentioned
- Bar items with included meals
- Items of personal nature
- Entrance fees to national parks
- Child Policy: Tailor made family options available upon request.
- Extension nights available on request.
- Dive Gear Set: (BCD, Regulator, Fins, Mask, Fins): $24.00 US each day
- Wetsuit: $9.00 US each day
- Dive Light: $11.25 US each day
- This tour is only for certified Open Water Scuba divers, 10 years of age and older.
- Participants must present their C Card on day of scheduled diving.
- Good health is required. Participants will be required to sign a liability disclaimer.
- Departure times:
- 2-Tank Barrier Reef Dive: Departure time is 9:00 AM for morning dive or 2:00 PM for afternoon dive; Duration 3.5 - 4 hours
- Night Dive: Departure time is 5:30 PM; Duration is approximately 2 hours.
- The dive boats hold 12 divers and are staffed by one boat captain and one Dive Master for every eight divers (8:1 ratio). Each boat has shade cover and both camera and mask rinse buckets.
- 25% deposit due within 21 days of booking confirmation
- Final balance due 45 days prior to arrival.
- If booking is made within 45 days of arrival full payment is due immediately.
- Full refund less $100.00 administrative fee if canceled 46 days or more prior to arrival
- Cancellations inside of 45 days from start of clients' travel will be assessed a 5% cancellation penalty of invoice value or the $100 administration fee, whichever is greater, plus any airline, hotel, or other supplier penalties.
- "No Shows" will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee based on the full cost of services.
- Once travel has commenced, no refunds will be issued for unused portions of packages and tours.
- All refunds justified will be made to the supplier originating the business transactions with Discovery Expeditions Belize Ltd.