Placencia Vacation Package
3,5 & 7 Nights - Guaranteed Departure - Daily
Destination: Placencia Peninsula
Make no mistake about it, southern Belize wins the title of having the prettiest stretch of beaches in all of Belize. Placencia is less than one hour from Belize City (by air), but is a world away from life’s hustle and bustle. From head to foot, the area is embraced and blessed with a stretch of sandy beaches and turquoise Caribbean waters. These natural attributes contribute to the area’s appeal as a tourism ‘hot spot’. Placencia is the hub to all types of attractions and activities in southern Belize but your visit would not be complete without exploration of Belize’s central interior wonders!
In addition to a snorkel tour to the southern reefs, you will also have an opportunity for Cave Tubing & Zipride. You will first travel by air to Belize City (30 minutes) and then travel by road to Caves Branch Outpost. Tours offered at the Outpost include: Cave Tubing, Zipride, river kayaking, horseback riding, rock climbing and rappelling. So, if Cave Tubing or the Zipride is not your taste you can mix & match with any one of the other activities offered.
Airport Reception; Accommodations; Hotel Taxes; Round-trip domestic flights (BZE-PLJ-BZE); Hotel transfers; 2 Tour activities in 5 and 7 night packages (Cave Tubing & Zipride with lunch + Barrier Reef Snorkel); 1 Tour activity in 3 night packages (Barrier Reef Snorkel); Government Taxes.
Gratuities; Meals not mentioned; Bar items with included meals; Items of personal nature.
- Child Policy: Tailor made family options available upon request.
- Extension nights available on request.
- Guests can switch from Cave Tubing and Zipride to Lamanai & The New River at no extra charge.
- 25% deposit due within 21 days of booking confirmation
- Final balance due 45 days prior to arrival.
- If booking is made within 45 days of arrival full payment is due immediately.
- Cancellation Policy: Full refund less $100.00 administrative fee if cancelled 46 days or more prior to arrival; Cancellations inside of 45 days from start of clients' travel will be assessed a 5% cancellation penalty of invoice value or the $100 administration fee, whichever is greater, plus any airline, hotel, or other supplier penalties. "No Shows" will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee based on the full cost of services. Once travel has commenced, no refunds will be issued for unused portions of packages and tours. All refunds justified will be made to the supplier originating the business transactions with Discovery Expeditions Belize Ltd.